Olympus Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

underup7 assistant application [LONG]

2 posters

Go down

underup7 assistant application [LONG] Empty underup7 assistant application [LONG]

Post  Underup7 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 am

Im asking out of most sincerity that you completely look over this application completely before giving an answer because i'm looking to ensure my trust and complete loyalty in this town.
BEGIN!!!
I joined this town after being with towers, i have been with Olympus for a while now i really remember how long. I have put all of my spare time on this server trying to engrave my complete trust into this town, also trying to remain the utmost loyalty for the town and also assistants/mayor. I know the incidents about my abuse of assistant power still are buzzing around. It is my fault this happened because having a shared account can have it's consequences and that is what about 75% of my abuse came from {trying to keep this subject out XD }. The rest is what i can truthfully take FULL responsibility for. If asked i will tell what things i did and/or didn't do, so you can keep a close eye on my doings. Previous field experience served two full time assistant jobs,and one mayor of a small town. One term of assistant was in newly built Riften. In this new community i worked hard for trust and for the great title assistant {Never happened to me ever at the time}.When i did i became more weary and experienced at being a assistant, i stayed with Riften until the last second of pre-restart S.N. My second term of assistant was the great Towers. A town i had almost no intentions of staying with up to the day i did because i felt that Towers would be my starter town,but after the first few days i knew that i won't leave towers until i just can't stand it. I had become a towers assistant a few weeks after joining. I knew there would be new ambition and greatness for this town. Using my powers i did many things, from doing small upgrades, to recruiting new people for the town. I once again had my upmost loyalty for towers, but the same old thing everyday wasn't going to show the ambition that i thought towers would have quickly. Lastly, my Mayor term, after spending a few weeks in the wilderness underground i created a small town. There were only two people, me and miner9ner. I had it for a few days before removing it and going to Riften a few days later.
Aside from that:
I hope you have taken the time to completely read this and look over my previous experience and accept this. I know you are probably still mad at what happened, Im asking that you understand what had happened and look past that. Thanks Exclamation

-Underup7 drunken

Underup7

Back to top Go down

underup7 assistant application [LONG] Empty Re: underup7 assistant application [LONG]

Post  Dragonwaz Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:50 am

Here is the short of it you want me to make you and this other person who can access your account both assistant. and this other person is a known griefer. And you say that you've done alot to "engrave trust" in yourself but all I've seen was someone flooding our town chat with foreign languages and acting silly (i.e. someone else on your account again) now I am going to put it to vote between me and all the assistants whether or not to trust you. and before you ask, yes I'm putting the decision in the hands of the people you said weren't fit to be assistant and the one that said you couldn't handle it. If by some miracle they agree to give you a second chance you will be on thin ice.
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

https://olympuscraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

underup7 assistant application [LONG] Empty cheese cheese

Post  Underup7 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Well the problem with the other person who can access it has been fixed and there should be no further problems, problems won't resume.

Underup7

Back to top Go down

underup7 assistant application [LONG] Empty Re: underup7 assistant application [LONG]

Post  Dragonwaz Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes you said that last time yet a week later you came on speaking dutch or something and acting like a silly person. any way I'll put it up to a vote.
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Underup7 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

That was a hacker >Sad..... im not saying that my account is vulnerable

Underup7

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonwaz Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 am

Correction you aren't saying your account is invulnerable. I would highly suggest changing you password to something more difficult Mine was weak for awhile till recently try using caps and numbers like Drunken7Up lol
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Underup7 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm

i changed it Smile

Underup7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down