Olympus Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

underup7's second

2 posters

Go down

underup7's second Empty underup7's second

Post  Underup7 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:11 am

I have waited a long time, i believe i shouldn't be punished because my sister she got on the account, got on the server and trolled, i don't think i should be demoted for problems that my sister caused one selling of the plots was my fault, accidental all the other crap she did, she always finds a way to troll on and she found a weakness i will keep her from doing it again so you don't have to worry about her crazy actions, i'm just asking for a second chance i shouldn't be asking for because i didn't deserve a demotion.
-underup7 drunken

Underup7

Back to top Go down

underup7's second Empty Re: underup7's second

Post  Dragonwaz Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 am

You sold several plots around town for 0 points I have had 4 town members tell me this :/ 2 were trustworthy

You cheated a town member out of a trade I had to repay them personally

You Kicked Karatebeck out of town for personal reasons I had to sell him back his plot repay him for lost items and repay Milan for buying his plot.

I Demoted you from assistants and the problems stopped :/ it doesn't look good
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

https://olympuscraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

underup7's second Empty :

Post  Underup7 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

That was all my sister except one which was dazerks, plus if it was rocket i "scammed" Then i think he is talking about when he took a shower, someone pushed him into the water at spawn, he drowned someone took his items and left the useless stuff in pile right by spawn, and if it's not that then idk what i scammed as i said my SISTER was responsible for everything but the dazerk plot mess up.... i know you saw it i just didn't see anything forwarding that my sister was responsible for these actions.

-Underup7 drunken

Underup7

Back to top Go down

underup7's second Empty Re: underup7's second

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum