Olympus Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement

2 posters

Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement

Post  Propellorman Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Me, cheekyp193 and superfraser built a taming leveler, but needed pvp active for it to work. First of all hawkblade came and took cheekys armour and supers apples when none of us agreed to pvp, and then came MinecraftB0ss to kill cheeky and frase again without agreement. I do not believe this is right as the rules specifically say that "no pvp unless players agree". This was broken by MinecraftB0ss and hawkblade.
Propellorman
Propellorman

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Re: MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement

Post  Dragonwaz Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

It is very wrong but there are no server rules against it :/ when I can be on I will try to work with you guys to make it so outsiders can't get at you will you train.
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

https://olympuscraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Thanks dragon

Post  Propellorman Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:30 am

I am going to build it underground so nobody (apart from friends) can access it. Thank you for takeing care of it Very Happy
Propellorman
Propellorman

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Re: MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement

Post  Dragonwaz Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 am

I didn't do anything :/ be careful of minecraftb0ss though, he's a troll and he hates me and Olympus
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Same

Post  Propellorman Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 pm

I got pretty annoyed with him when when he continually told my younger brother to shut up, but hawk continues to kill electabledane when he's working on my taming machine thingy, even when he was told to stop. :/
Propellorman
Propellorman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonwaz Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Can't you build it with pvp off? then turn it on when it's done or needed? you'll need to show me the setup.
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Sorry

Post  Propellorman Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:46 am

I didn't mean to be a bother sorry, I sort it out myself. I must be a real nag Sad
Propellorman
Propellorman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonwaz Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh no trust me you aren't in anyway a nag. The only difficulty is my time schedule we get on at different times I'm either about to sleep or up real early cause of my job, just tell me where it is in town. I'm interested in how you made a taming leveler. Smile
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Thanks

Post  Propellorman Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:54 pm

I had to enable pvp s it is the only way wolves will attack anything (as mob spawns are bugged or something :/) but it keeps getting disturbed, so I'm going to think of another idea for the design. Also I claimed revenge today as we were in a pvp fight in the wild and my brother took his sword using the unarmed ability, it was Sharpness III Knockback II! Very Happy

P.S. Your the best mayor EVER!
Propellorman
Propellorman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonwaz Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:05 am

Awesome work XD btw next time I see you online remind me to /inspect you for rankings
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

MinecraftB0ss and Hawkblade killing superfraser and cheekyp193 without agreement Empty Ok!

Post  Propellorman Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks for your compliment! Very Happy I came up with the idea whilst out having pizza with my family xD just a random idea! I figured as mob spawns are down I should look for the alternative, we could make this a public thing!
Propellorman
Propellorman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down