Olympus Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheekyp193's Assistant Application

2 posters

Go down

Cheekyp193's Assistant Application Empty Cheekyp193's Assistant Application

Post  cheekyp193 Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

bounce In game user-name? Cheekyp193.
bounce Why you think you should be an assistant? I would like to help this town and help it attract more business and people to it. I would also like to build lots of exciting things like our own very rollarcoaster Razz.
bounce How long have you been with this town? I was one of the first residents here, when there was a huge, gaping hole in the ground which we now call our grinder Very Happy.
bounce What would you do if somebody griefed another house or stole from another person in town? If the stealing was 1 or 2 items (minor) then i would give them 1 or 2 more chances and put up a board with members chances left and the same thing with being griefed apart from in it's major (a hole house being torn down) a immediate kick. (if assistants can do that XD otherwise I would tell the mayor)!

cheekyp193

Back to top Go down

Cheekyp193's Assistant Application Empty Re: Cheekyp193's Assistant Application

Post  Dragonwaz Wed May 23, 2012 3:12 pm

After spending time with you around town I know that you are loyal to the town. You also have good judgment when others ask for help or are have problems. I trust you to help the town. Rank Application Accepted!
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

https://olympuscraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down