Olympus Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why i want to be a assistance

3 posters

Go down

why i want to be a assistance Empty why i want to be a assistance

Post  rocket432 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 pm

I help the town alot I help iking with the pyramid and the temple of zeus,I donate stone to dragonwaz. I help outpost 10 to breed the villager. I know there are some requirement for example for i want to help outpost 10 but only the assistance is allowed, but I told them how to make a breeding cell ,they let me this is one example. The secound is when the mayor or assistance is not here i can help make plot and invite people. The third example is when someone is not obeying the rules and no other assistance is online i can kick them out. i am online all the time.I always help. I will donate and help. I will help people with no reward for example I make plot for free.I will also make more grinder for the people of olympus.I need more privilage to help more people and assistance get more privilage that why i want to be a assistance Very Happy

rocket432

Back to top Go down

why i want to be a assistance Empty Lack of good grammar

Post  Votlooska123 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 pm

I am the first person to say this WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR!!!!!

Votlooska123

Back to top Go down

why i want to be a assistance Empty Rockets Revised Application

Post  YMBFP Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 pm

I have helped(1) the town a lot. Like, helping(2) IKing with his pyramid and house of Zues. I have also donated stone to Dragonwaz. I helped YMB and Vot at outpost 10 to make a breeding pit. I know there are some requirements. For example, I would like to help(3) at outpost 10 but only assistants are allowed. I told them that i knew how to make a breeding sell and they let me make it. This is one example. The second example is when the town mayor or assistants are not on and i help(4) can make plots/invite people. The third is when a mayor/assistant is not online and players are not following town rules, i can kick them. (YMBFP's Note: Kicking people without Dragonwaz' Permissions that is against the rules) I will always help(5). I will donate and help(6). I will help(7)people with no reward for example, i will make someone a plot for free. I will also make an additional grinder for the town. I need more privlages To help more people and an assistant gets more privilages andthat is why i want to be an assistant.

Rocket, next time you put in an application, make sure you revise your work and fix any errors.

YMBFP

Back to top Go down

why i want to be a assistance Empty sorry

Post  rocket432 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm

sorry i was busy, and when I type it,it so hard to see the letters so i didn't care Laughing im 11

rocket432

Back to top Go down

why i want to be a assistance Empty Re: why i want to be a assistance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum