Olympus Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant Rules

Go down

Assistant Rules Empty Assistant Rules

Post  Dragonwaz Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:02 am

#1 Don't withdraw money from the town bank (I have only did it once and try not to)
#2 Don't go into others chests unless necessary (Your name will show up with the hawk tool even if you don't take anything, so respect others privacy)
#3 Make sure you Minecraft account password is secure (A town assistant named Sarriia had their profile hacked the result was town grief and removal from the assistants)
#4 Don't kick people from town unless they have been proven guilty of grief or theft (or ask me, also investigate all cases of grief and theft thoroughly call mods with hawk tool, etc)
#5 Keep the town happy and healthy (If members are bored or angry try to get them to calm down, as Mayor I try to help and talk to everyone I can)
#6 Plots cost 1500 to claim Outposts cost 20,000 selling plots at 2000 gives us a slight boost to our town bank so we don't have to tax or ask for donations
#7 Donations are important (you don't have to ask all the time but when Our bank gets low it helps to remind the town
#8 Keep neutral in disputes between town members (or at least try to)
#9 Try to keep town members from making the mods angry (or stop them from getting themselves banned)
#10 When in doubt wait for me to come online or PM me asking what to do

P.S. As A new assistant I have observed you for a time and have come to trust you. Some of these rules might sound like I don't but I'm just trying to get you to understand how I think in certain situations.

P.P.S. try not to mess with the /town perm commands it can make things very complicated
Dragonwaz
Dragonwaz
Admin

https://olympuscraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down